[council] FOR YOUR INFORMATION: Update from Chris Disspain on the IGO protections issue

James M. Bladel jbladel at godaddy.com
Mon Aug 22 21:00:25 UTC 2016

Thanks, Mary, for pulling this material together.  It is good to have it
at the ready as we prepare for the Board response that Chris mentioned in
his letter.

But it¹s worth noting that we shouldn¹t assume the GNSO Council will
invoke this process.  Depending upon how the Board responds, we may seek
to modify our original recommendations, or let them stand, or pursue some
other course of action.

Thanks‹

J.