[council] CORRECTION RE: Two Letter gTLD Domains

James M. Bladel jbladel at godaddy.com
Tue Aug 30 20:27:19 UTC 2016

Thanks, Phil, noted.

If there are no objections, we'll add this as Agenda Item 10.4 under AOB for Thursday's call.

Thanks-

J.

From: <owner-council at gnso.icann.org<mailto:owner-council at gnso.icann.org>> on behalf of Phil Corwin <psc at vlaw-dc.com<mailto:psc at vlaw-dc.com>>
Date: Tuesday, August 30, 2016 at 9:03
To: Phil Corwin <psc at vlaw-dc.com<mailto:psc at vlaw-dc.com>>, GNSO Council List <council at gnso.icann.org<mailto:council at gnso.icann.org>>
Subject: [council] CORRECTION RE: Two Letter gTLD Domains

Council Colleagues:

It appears that I have incorrectly attributed the authorship of the referenced article to Prof. Mueller, who posts the great majority of blog posts at the website. The author of this particular article is Farzaneh Badii. I apologize for any confusion my misattribution may have caused.

Regards, Philip

Philip S. Corwin, Founding Principal
Virtualaw LLC
1155 F Street, NW