[council] Improvements to f2f GNSO meeting planning?

James M. Bladel jbladel at godaddy.com
Wed Aug 31 17:32:00 UTC 2016

Thank you, Marika.  I think it’s generally understood that Staff has done their best with limited guidance.

Councilors -

If there are no objections, then let’s proceed as Heather & Wolf-Ulrich have proposed:
*  Put out a renewed call for session requests to the leadership of the SGs and Cs.  Emphasize the change in due date (from 12 SEP to now 8 SEP).
* Include with this call a "template”:   really just some basic information that should accompany the request, such as session length, invited audience (open/closed), estimated attendance (room sizing), remote access/translation needs, etc.
*  I’l volunteer to help Donna and Heather assess the incoming requests, if they are open to this.  Would also be good if we could have someone from GNSO Staff to help liaise with the meeting team once this is complete (Glen?).

Any other thoughts?

Thanks—

J.