[council] Mp3, AC recording and attendance GNSO Review implementation plan webinar is scheduled for Thursday, 08 December 2016 at 14:00 UTC

James M. Bladel jbladel at godaddy.com
Thu Dec 8 16:05:44 UTC 2016

Thanks, Terri, and all who attended this session.  And huge Kudos to Jen and Wolf-Ulrich for their leadership on this effort.

Thanks –
J.

From: <owner-council at gnso.icann.org> on behalf of Terri Agnew <terri.agnew at icann.org>
Date: Thursday, December 8, 2016 at 9:45
To: GNSO Council List <council at gnso.icann.org>
Cc: "'gnso-secs at icann.org'" <gnso-secs at icann.org>
Subject: [council] Mp3, AC recording and attendance GNSO Review implementation plan webinar is scheduled for Thursday, 08 December 2016 at 14:00 UTC

Dear all,

Please find the attendance of the call attached to this email and the MP3 and Adobe Connect recording below for the GNSO Review implementation plan webinar held on Thursday, 08 December 2016 at 14:00 UTC.

MP3: https://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-review-08dec16-en.mp3

Adobe Connect Recording:  https://participate.icann.org/p9p5iut6zcq/<https://participate.icann.org/p9p5iut6zcq/?OWASP_CSRFTOKEN=cd9a97fa0329f7d669dc1fbfd7bab49c4840321cbd0d723a6d3802c9aaaf581b>

The recordings and transcriptions of the calls are posted on the GNSO Master Calendar page: http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__gnso.icann.org_en_group-2Dactivities_calendar&d=DQMFAg&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=DRa2dXAvSFpCIgmkXhFzL7ar9Qfqa0AIgn-H4xR2EBk&m=xZIJEMTVQJAaGhrSEs-mGNP1af5ZhtLo5tjqyJUr5j4&s=zi8HqkcJPzyRZtbiQ-TlsxBQhcExCdcb-3Ezk1dDjec&e=>

Wiki page:  https://community.icann.org/x/ZhmsAw

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Terri

-------------------------------

Adobe Connect chat transcript for 08 December 2016

  Terri Agnew:Welcome to the GNSO Review implementation plan webinar held on Thursday, 08 December 2016 at 14:00 UTC for 60 minutes.

  Terri Agnew:agenda wiki page (with slides) https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__community.icann.org_x_MJrDAw&d=DgICaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=DRa2dXAvSFpCIgmkXhFzL7ar9Qfqa0AIgn-H4xR2EBk&m=L-jsVZ3Xby-r0ksK4uGgaIikROk2sbUVfuwyYo_Jtrc&s=DKmHazYp2LQAzVhECpI85FRD5se1slYVBkvtZdzPjxk&e=

  Julf Helsingius:I am in a pretty noisy office, so I will probably not use the microphone.

  Terri Agnew:Thank you for this information Julf

  David Olive:Welcome Everyone

  Julie Hedlund:As this is a webinar we have no need for statements of interest.

  Julie Hedlund:That has been removed from the agenda.

Stefania Milan:Hello everyone. Thanks for organizing this webminar

  James Bladel:Good so far! :)

  Amr Elsadr:My only comment is that this tool/table is incredibly helpful. Thanks.

 Julf Helsingius:Yes, this is really good for understanding the process. Thanks!

  James Bladel:Makes sense.  Thank you.

  Julie Hedlund:@James: Also note that this is a suggested timeline.  A more precise and likely compressed timeline will be developed in implementation.

  James Bladel:Got it.

  Amr Elsadr:I'm assuming that all of this is being communicated to the OEC.

  James Bladel:Agree, Wolf-Ulrich.  We can highlight that in the motion and communicate it to the OEC

  Julie Hedlund:@Amr: Yes, we are in touch with the OEC and they were invited to attend this webinar also.

Amr Elsadr:Thanks.

  David Olive:Thanks Jen and All

  Julf Helsingius:Thanks - appreciated!

  James Bladel:Thank you Jen & Wolf-Ulrich for lending us some of your time & expertise on this.  Very helpful!

  Julie Hedlund:@Thanks Jen and all!

  Lawrence Olawale-Roberts:Thanks All

  Julie Hedlund:Happy holidays to all!

  Wolf-Ulrich Knoben:Thanks and bye

  Darcy Southwell:Thank you!

  James Bladel:Thanks all.

  Amr Elsadr:Thanks Jen..., for seeing this through over the past few years!! :)

  Amr Elsadr:Thanks all. Bye.