[council] For your review - GNSO Review of GAC Communique Hyderabad

Rubens Kuhl rubensk at nic.br
Wed Dec 14 10:37:13 UTC 2016

Paul,

There is no problem in GAC using the word "abuse". It's the word that the industry uses anyways; I use it in a daily basis. The problem is not in using it, but using it in a way that implies it has a clear definition that could base a framework on. As long as we remember that it is a "I know it when I see it" term, we can make progress.

Rubens