[council] RE: FOR PUBLICATION: Updated Project List

Austin, Donna Donna.Austin at neustar.biz
Wed Dec 14 22:03:33 UTC 2016

Thanks Mary

I really think the Project List is a particularly important document for Councilors to keep track of issues and also across the GNSO and broader community, so to the extent that we can maintain consistency in presentation along with links to relevant information etc. to save the reader from having to delve into the depths of the larger ICANN website I think it’s important. It should also serve as a really good resource for newcomers as well.

I  appreciate the effort that goes into a document such as this that has to maintain a balance between relevant information and information overload and I think the team does a really good job of that.

Donna