Your input requested - FW: [council] Document for RDS Review Team Charter Discussion

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Thu Dec 15 13:33:02 UTC 2016

Dear All,

As discussed today, please take this document back to your SG/Cs for input and provide any comments back to the Council mailing list by Tuesday 20 December. This will allow for further discussion, as needed, on Wednesday and Thursday with a view to submitting a response to staff by Thursday 22 December COB (LA time).

Thanks,

Marika