[council] Thank you and 'au revoir'

Glen de Saint Géry Glen at icann.org
Thu Dec 15 15:55:11 UTC 2016

Dear Councillors,

As from the end of January 2017 I will be transitioning out of my current role and scaling down my workload. So what does this mean? I will still be around for a while in  a consulting capacity and in particular I will be working on the Copenhagen meeting.

However, today is my last Council meeting - going forward you will be in  the very capable hands of Nathalie Peregrine and Terri Agnew who are currently slowly and will be fully taking over the GNSO administrative functions and making the transition smooth and unobvious.

There is simply no way I can express the magnitude of spending all these years working, laughing and growing with you all, so it is just a thank you for the great memories and life experience you have all afforded me.

Glen

Glen de Saint Géry
Manager Supporting Organisations Advisory Committees
Internet Corporation for Assigned Names & Numbers - ICANN
glen at icann.org<mailto:glen at icann.org>
http://www.icann.org<http://www.icann.org/>

Follow the GNSO via Twitter @ICANN_GNSO
Find out more about the GNSO by taking our interactive courses<http://learn.icann.org/courses/gnso> and visiting the GNSO Newcomer pages<http://gnso.icann.org/sites/gnso.icann.org/files/gnso/presentations/policy-efforts.htm#newcomers>.