[council] CCWG - Timeline for Approval by GNSO

Glen de Saint Géry Glen at icann.org
Mon Feb 15 21:48:03 UTC 2016

Dear Councillors,

In anticipation of meeting this deadline, a special GNSO Meeting has been scheduled on 29 February 2016 at 21:00 UTC. Please get this onto your calendars as soon as possible so that you are prepared in case this meeting is needed.
http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#feb

19 February

Motions and Documents Due for Special GNSO Council Meeting 29 February

29 February

Special GNSO Council Teleconference

21:00 UTC

Thank you.