[council] Next-RDS PDP WG leadership team

Susan Kawaguchi susank at fb.com
Wed Feb 17 19:23:44 UTC 2016

Hello All,

The RDS PDP WG has held several meetings and have decided on the leadership team.  Per the GNSO Working Group Guidelines, the GNSO Council is expected to confirm the Chair(s) of a PDP Working Group.

 The RDS PDP Working Group has selected Chuck Gomes as the proposed Chair and Michele Neylon, Susan Kawaguchi (myself) and David Cake, as the vice-chairs for this efforts, the PDP WG is requesting confirmation of its leadership team by the GNSO Council.

As the current GNSO council Liaison to the Next-RDS PDP WG I am resigning as Liaison to ensure that there is no conflict with my work on the leadership team.

Best regards,

Susan Kawaguchi
Domain Name Manager
Facebook Legal Dept.