[council] Re: [CCWG-ACCT] A message from the Co-Chairs

Johan Helsingius julf at julf.com
Sun Feb 21 14:13:54 UTC 2016

> It warms my heart to see another GNSO Councillor attentive
> to our Charter and intent on using its provisions to tackle
> problems like this one.

Thanks, Ed - it is one of the advantages / disadvantages of
being a newcomer that has to keep checking "now where does
this come from?" and "what is this based on?" all the time.

Would it perhaps be an idea for us to ask formally (as a
chartering organisation) the chairs of the CCWG why they are
delaying the process (after putting us all under pretty
stiff time pressure) merely because the board has expressed
"concern" - something not covered by the charter?

	Julf