[council] FW: CCWG Final report for your consideration

Phil Corwin psc at vlaw-dc.com
Thu Feb 25 15:37:23 UTC 2016

I think "effectively impossible" goes too far. But it would impinge on the timeliness, depending on how long the required predecsssor IRP took (and my impression is that some wind on for a very long time).

But yes, as I observed in my long analytical post the other day, if a significant part of the community was aggrieved by a Board decision to implement GAC advice it still has the 4a and 4b avenues to removing individual Board members, and there is no restriction on doing so in a collective fashion within a short and contemporaneous timespan.

Philip S. Corwin, Founding Principal
Virtualaw LLC
1155 F Street, NW
Suite 1050