[council] FW: CCWG Final report for your consideration

Johan Helsingius julf at julf.com
Thu Feb 25 18:56:49 UTC 2016

Hi, Ed,

> - I'm not Bruce, Keith or Phil, but I can confirm that this does not
> apply to removal of individual Board members.

Indeed. The question is how feasible it would be to go through
the whole process separately for each board member. OK, now
the engineer in me says "but I guess you would only need to
do it twice - once for all board members except one, and once
for the remaining one".

> My principle problem with what happened was not with the specific
> substantive issue but rather with the way it was raised.

I agree. It really doesn't give a nice, warm feeling of
trust. But in the end I guess it is the result that counts.

	Julf