[council] FW: CCWG Final report for your consideration

James M. Bladel jbladel at godaddy.com
Thu Feb 25 21:53:31 UTC 2016

Councilors -

See below.  The CCWG-Accountablity co-Chairs have updated Appendix A to reflect revised Minority Statements.

Thank you,

J.

From: Grace Abuhamad <grace.abuhamad at icann.org<mailto:grace.abuhamad at icann.org>>
Date: Thursday, February 25, 2016 at 15:40
Subject: Re: CCWG Final report for your consideration

Sending on behalf of the CCWG-Accountability co-Chairs

Dear all,

Per our prior communication below, please see attached the updated list of Minority Statements (Appendix A). On Tuesday 23 February, we had published our report with the minority statements delivered by the original 19 February deadline, but we had given our members a final opportunity to revise, retract or add minority statements based on our compromise reached that morning. Today, we are sending you a revised Appendix A. There were no new minority statements added, and four of the five statements were revised.

This update has been reflected on our Wiki, where the full report is available for download: https://community.icann.org/x/8w2AAw.

Thank you,
Grace