[council] Leadership for the Subsequent Procedures PDP

James M. Bladel jbladel at godaddy.com
Mon Feb 29 00:44:08 UTC 2016

Thanks for the update, Paul.  Excellent leadership team for this group.

J.

From: <owner-council at gnso.icann.org<mailto:owner-council at gnso.icann.org>> on behalf of "Paul McGrady (Policy)" <policy at paulmcgrady.com<mailto:policy at paulmcgrady.com>>
Date: Friday, February 26, 2016 at 17:55
To: GNSO Council List <council at gnso.icann.org<mailto:council at gnso.icann.org>>
Subject: [council] Leadership for the Subsequent Procedures PDP

Dear Fellow Councilors:

I am thrilled to report that the WG has chosen three co-chairs to lead the work.  The three are Jeff Neuman, Avri Doria, and Stephen Coates.  Please let me know what, if anything, we need to do to make this official.  However, due to the outstanding caliber of the leadership and the need to hold a meeting this Monday to get ready for their F2F in Marrakech, the three will be taking the helm presently.

Best,
Paul

Paul D. McGrady, Jr.
policy at paulmcgrady.com<mailto:policy at paulmcgrady.com>