[council] FW: Confirmation that the CCWG-Accountability Supplemental Final Proposal meets the requirements of the CWG-Stewardship

James M. Bladel jbladel at godaddy.com
Mon Feb 29 16:08:53 UTC 2016

Councilors -

Please note the letter below from the CWG - Stewardship co-Chairs, to the CCWG-Accountability co-Chairs.  Recall that our approval of the CWG-Stewardshp proposal in Dublin was contingent on the CCWG-Accountability satisfying the concerns of CWG-Stewardship.  Now that the Accountability proposal is complete, the CWG-Stewardship confirms that these dependencies have been met.

We can discuss further during our call later today, if desired.

Thank you,

J.