[council] Motion to Adopt the Final Issue Report on a PDP to Review all RPMs in all gTLDs

Amr Elsadr aelsadr at egyptig.org
Mon Jan 11 20:15:03 UTC 2016

Hi,

Please find attached to this email a motion to adopt the final issue report on the PDP to review all RPMs. There is a link in the motion to the page on the GNSO website for this PDP, but the final issue report hasn’t been uploaded there yet (I’m sure it’ll be up there soon). Lars circulated the report on this list a little earlier today, and I’ve attached it to this email as well.

The motion includes some information on how this PDP will be conducted over two phases, which should also be described in detail in the report itself (although I haven’t had time to read it yet). The motion also clarifies that the review of RPMs for all gTLDs will be within the scope of this PDP, and additionally addresses how this work will be coordinate with the PDP on new gTLDs subsequent procedures.

Thanks.

Amr