[council] Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP) Operational Profile for gTLD Registries and Registrars

Austin, Donna Donna.Austin at neustar.biz
Tue Jan 12 18:29:23 UTC 2016

Marika

I think this would be helpful.

At the Dublin meeting I also suggested during the session with Margie, that it would be useful to understand how her team was managing the many differing WHOIS pieces from a staff perspective. Margie indicated in a follow-up conversation with me that she would be willing to host a webinar outlining the plan. I think this would be extremely useful if this could happen in the near future given the current formation of the RDS PDP WG and the RDAP developments.

Thanks

Donna