[council] Motion for GNSO Consideration of the CCWG Accountability Third Draft Report

McGrady, Paul D. PMcGrady at winston.com
Wed Jan 13 13:54:48 UTC 2016

I think a formal up/down/abstain=no vote at this stage would be a mistake as it might send a much more negative message to the CCWG than is the actual situation on the ground.  The CCWG needs information and time to fix these draft recommendations and send them back for formal action.  Even if the CCWG has requested a formal vote at this stage, and it is not clear to me that they have, I don't think the GNSO is bound to do something counterproductive even if the CCWG asked it to do so.