[council] Motion for GNSO Consideration of the CCWG Accountability Third Draft Report

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Wed Jan 13 16:27:53 UTC 2016

Thanks, Ed. I didn’t mean to imply that the ccNSO response was the way to go, I thought it just might be of interest to see how other chartering organisations in addition to the ALAC approached it.

As a point of clarification, are you suggesting that an up / down vote would be taken on the response provided by the sub-team, not necessarily the recommendations themselves? I thought you were suggesting the latter in your initial email, but your last paragraph in this section makes me think you are suggesting the former?

Best regards,

Marika