[council] Motion for GNSO Consideration of the CCWG Accountability Third Draft Report

Lars Hoffmann lars.hoffmann at icann.org
Thu Jan 14 17:31:26 UTC 2016

Dear Councillors,

Due to a mix-up by staff, Amr circulated a slightly older version of this
motion. With Amr¹s consent, the correct version has been uploaded to the
Wiki: https://community.icann.org/x/lZRlAw and the final issue report can
be found here:
http://gnso.icann.org/en/issues/new-gtlds/rpm-final-issue-11jan16-en.pdf

Many thanks and best wishes,