[council] Proposed Edit to Council Letter to CCWG-ACCT

Edward Morris egmorris1 at toast.net
Thu Jan 21 18:00:45 UTC 2016

Hi Wolf-Ulrich,

 ?I'm very happy to work with you and others on the language. I've learned over the past week that James is a master wordsmith; perhaps he has an idea as to how to improve the language.

 ?I take "overall" to mean "all things considered",  as in 'after considering all inputs' the GNSO...

 ?Thanks for clarifying - I'm sure we can find some language that will be clearer both to yourself and to many others for whom this may be confusing. It's great you picked this up, we're looking for clarity and accuracy here for everyone.

 Thanks,

 Ed