[council] GAC Liaison - Update

Paul McGrady policy at paulmcgrady.com
Tue Jun 7 19:35:29 UTC 2016

Hi James,

I guess until I know who's offer of help we are turning down, I'm not
prepared to agree that we should turn it down.  I also don't think there is
any reason not to disclose that information and know if no procedure to not
disclose it.  We are not the NomCom.  Can you please fully inform us so that
we can decide on how to respond to your request?

Regards,

Paul