[council] GAC Liaison - Update

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Wed Jun 8 16:18:01 UTC 2016

For the record, the expressions of interests received and evaluation of candidates by the GNSO leadership team were not made public in the last selection round either, if my memory serves me right. As such, the same process was followed here.

Best regards,

Marika

Marika Konings

Senior Policy Director & Team Leader for the GNSO, Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)

Email: marika.konings at icann.org

Follow the GNSO via Twitter @ICANN_GNSO

Find out more about the GNSO by taking our interactive courses and visiting the GNSO Newcomer pages.