[council] GAC Liaison - Update

Paul McGrady policy at paulmcgrady.com
Wed Jun 8 16:59:31 UTC 2016

Thanks Keith.  So far only your email, James' and Donna's references any
conspiracy.  My do not.  The conspiracy theory is a straw man which appears
to be designed to distract from discussing the broken process and I'm not
interested in addressing it further.  Sorry if not go along to get along is
viewed as unconstructive or non-collegial.  I have, however, learned an
important lesson in how one will be painted if they object to a broken
process.

Best,

Paul