[council] Social: Helsinki

Johan Helsingius julf at julf.com
Thu Jun 16 13:46:47 UTC 2016

Dear co-councillors,

I know we will all be rather busy in Helsinki, but
for anyone staying an extra day or two, or planning
an afternoon/evening off, I am more than happy to
provide ideas and suggestions for what to do and
see in Helsinki. I did, after all, grow up and live
there for the first 35 years of my life (and I still
keep going there 4-5 times per year), and my family
does have a special affinity for the place, as you
might have deduced from my family name. :)

Thinking about perhaps having "quick intro to Helsinki"
drinks on Sunday night - are all the council members
staying at the Scandic Marski hotel?

	Julf