[council] RDS PDP Monthly Update and Workplan

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Mon Jun 20 19:21:00 UTC 2016

Dear All,

Please find attached the latest edition of the RDS PDP Monthly Update,
prepared by Marika (thanks as always!). This update as well as previous
ones can also be found on the WG wiki:
https://community.icann.org/x/_RmOAw.

The workplan has been approved and we are making progress on it.   The
latest version can be found here:
https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=56986784.

The issue of order of work items has been debated at some length, but we
are working through the various items and have a significant list of
potential requirements for the system.

The group will be meeting  at 3:00 to 4:30 on Monday (Hall A), and at
8:00-12:00 on Tuesday (Hall B).  You are most welcome to attend; the
agenda as you know is packed but this is of course an important policy
development worth checking in on.

Kind regards,
Stephanie Perrin