[council] GNSO Council Meeting with Board and Göran on Monday 27 JUN

James M. Bladel jbladel at godaddy.com
Mon Jun 20 20:18:11 UTC 2016

Councilors -

Note that we are scheduled to meet with members of the ICANN Board from 1045-1200 (local time) next Monday, 27 JUN.  Furthermore, we've just received confirmation that the new CEO, Göran Marby, will be joining us for the first portion of this time (1045-1100).

In preparation for these discussions, we have set aside 30 minutes (1000-1030) prior to their arrival to finalize our topics and identify which Councilor will introduce each issue.  Currently, we have two topics on our agenda:

  *   Permanent Protections for IGO/INGO/Red Cross
  *   Status of Privacy / Proxy Accreditation Recommendations

QUESTIONS - Do we believe that these topics will occupy the entire time slot? Are there additional topics that anyone would like included with this list?  Are there any topics, outside of typical introductions, for our 15 minute session with Göran?

Please respond to the list with your thoughts as soon as possible, to ensure that Staff can communicate these to the Board support team.

Thank you,

J.