[council] ICANN Board meetings this week

Bruce Tonkin Bruce.Tonkin at melbourneit.com.au
Mon Jun 27 06:47:04 UTC 2016

Hello All,

On Saturday  we had an ICANN Board meeting, and we also will have another small meeting today to talk about a 5 year budget forecast..

The Agenda for the meeting on Saturday is as follows:

https://www.icann.org/resources/board-material/agenda-2016-06-25-en

Agenda | Regular Meeting of the ICANN Board

Consent Agenda

	  Approval of Board Meeting Minutes from 19 April, 15 May and 27 May 2016

	  Thank you from Security and Stability Advisory Committee

	  Delegation of the бг ("bg") domain representing Bulgaria in Cyrillic script to Imena.BG Plc (Names.BG Plc)

	  FY17 Operating Plan and Budget

	  Consideration of Independent Review Panel's Final Declaration in the Donuts Inc. v. ICANN IRP

Main Agenda

	  Independent Review of the Generic Names Supporting Organization Final Report and Recommendations

	  Revised Expected Standards of Behavior

	  New gTLD Program: Reviews and Future Path

	  Review of .HOTEL Application Status

	 AOB

:
From:  https://www.icann.org/resources/board-material/agenda-2016-06-27-en

Agenda | Regular Meeting of the ICANN Board

Main Agenda

	  FY17 Update to the Five-Year Operating Plan

	  AOB