[council] For your review - revised motion re. DT to implement the GNSO's new roles and obligations

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Wed Jun 29 17:13:37 UTC 2016

And of course, Susan as well as the seconder of this motion.

Thanks,

Marika

Marika Konings
Senior Policy Director & Team Leader for the GNSO, Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)
Email: marika.konings at icann.org<mailto:marika.konings at icann.org>

Follow the GNSO via Twitter @ICANN_GNSO
Find out more about the GNSO by taking our interactive courses<http://learn.icann.org/courses/gnso> and visiting the GNSO Newcomer pages<http://gnso.icann.org/sites/gnso.icann.org/files/gnso/presentations/policy-efforts.htm#newcomers>.