[council] Re: For your information - latest version of the GNSO Marrakech Public Schedule

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Fri Mar 4 23:27:48 UTC 2016

1.  Thanks for asking about this Donna, I had wondered and got busy and
forgot to follow up.
2.  For those of us who signed up to help with the Google doc, has there
been any discussion?  Given the volume of traffic, one could be forgiven
for missing something but I had not heard anything.
3.  This seems to me to be a very important topic, a little too
important to be relegated to a BOF on a jam-packed schedule.  The lovely
thing about have a formal working group is we can all see the transcripts.
Kind regards
Stephanie Perrin