[council] Extra day

David Cake dave at davecake.net
Thu Mar 10 13:26:40 UTC 2016

I'll repeat my comments again. The F2F WG meetings are not part of the meeting proper,do not replace WG  meetings or other policy work at meetings (they are generally closed, do not involve interaction with other groups, etc), and should be regarded as an extension of inter-sessional work that simply happens to occur with along side meeting for practical reasons.

Sent from my iPad