[council] Call for Volunteers for RPM/UDRP WG?

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Tue Mar 15 14:53:03 UTC 2016

Hello again – yes, WG membership is not limited to those who are members of an SO, AC, SG or Constituency; the only limitation (such as it is) is that it must be a “real person”.

More broadly, the WG Guidelines note that a WG should ideally "mirror the diversity and representativeness of the community". The WG Chair(s) have the responsibility of continually assessing whether the WG has sufficiently broad representation or, conversely, "over-representation to the point of capture”.

Cheers
Mary
Mary Wong
Senior Policy Director