[council] For your review - GNSO Liaison to the GAC Call for Volunteers

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Tue Mar 22 14:18:12 UTC 2016

Wolf-Ulrich, the intent of the Consultation Group was that the
representative is reconfirmed in the role each year but I agree that it is
not necessarily clear as currently written. Of course, it is up to the
Council to decide whether to agree with this approach or propose
modifications to the review / renewal process.

Best regards,

Marika