[council] Meeting B [Policy Forum] Helsinki

James M. Bladel jbladel at godaddy.com
Tue Mar 29 17:52:28 UTC 2016

Thanks, Donna, and appreciate you & Volker taking the lead on this.

I agree that the three active PDPs you've highlighted should be the focus of the Policy Forum.

If there is sufficient room on the agenda, we might also ask for an update on the implementation of recently completed PDPs (PPSAI, IRTP-C, Thick WHOIS, etc.) and an update from the CCT Review Team.  I think those could also qualify as policy development work.

Thank you,

J.