[council] AOC Reviews

Marilia Maciel mariliamaciel at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 21:34:26 UTC 2016

Hello James,

Thanks for raising this topic again. I believe that we should start by
conducting informal consultations (hopefully we will have some feedback
before our call) and then consider sending a letter to the board. I do feel
we have strong reasons to be concerned.

Thanks
Marília

--
*Marília Maciel*
Pesquisadora Gestora - Centro de Tecnologia e Sociedade - FGV Direito Rio