[council] FW: [gnso-rpm-wg] Public warning regarding compliance with ICANN's Expected Standards of Behavior

James M. Bladel jbladel at godaddy.com
Mon May 9 17:16:46 UTC 2016

Philip and RPM Co-Chairs-

Thank you for making the Council aware of this issue.

I trust your warning(s) will be acknowledged and heeded, but the Vice Chairs and I will continue to monitor for any further developments, as reported by the PDP leadership.

And please extend our thanks to the co-chairs and participants of RPM PDP for their patience, and their continued commitment to the productive work of this group.

Thank you,

J.
James Bladel
GNSO Chair