[council] Fwd: GNSO Council Abstention Notification Form [#203]

Glen de Saint Géry Glen at icann.org
Tue May 10 07:07:54 UTC 2016

FYI

Début du message transféré :

Expéditeur: "ICANN" <no-reply at wufoo.com<mailto:no-reply at wufoo.com>>
Date: 10 mai 2016 08:45:53 UTC+2
Destinataire: gnso.secretariat at icann.org<mailto:gnso.secretariat at icann.org>, council at gnso.icann.org<mailto:council at gnso.icann.org>
Objet: GNSO Council Abstention Notification Form [#203]
Répondre à: <no-reply at wufoo.com<mailto:no-reply at wufoo.com>>

Name of Officer: *      Tapani Tarvainen
Officer Email Address: *        ncsg at tapani.tarvainen.info<mailto:ncsg at tapani.tarvainen.info>
Date Prepared: *        Tuesday, May 10, 2016
GNSO Organization: *
Non-Commercial Stakeholder Group

Officer Position or Title: *
NCSG Chair

Voting Remedy: *
Proxy

Reason(s) for or condition(s) leading to the remedy: *
Stefania Milan can't attend the GNSO Council meeting.

Specific subject(s)/measure(s)/motion(s)/action(s) of the Council for which the remedy is being exercised: *
Stephanie Perrin will submit Stefania Milan's proxy for the motions to be approved,
and any other matters needing a vote.

Date upon which the remedy will expire or terminate:
[Note: may not exceed 3 months initially; may be renewed by sending an email with explanation to GNSO Secretariat] *    Thursday, May 12, 2016
I affirm that a voting position has been established on the matter(s) at issue pursuant to provisions contained in our Charter or Bylaws. *
Yes

Our GNSO Councilor has been instructed on how to vote on the matter(s). *
Yes

Please identify the GNSO Councilor who will serve as the voting proxy: *        Stephanie Perrin