[council] RSVP Helsinki Informal Council dinner Tuesday 28 June at 18:30 EEST

Johan Helsingius julf at julf.com
Wed May 11 09:17:26 UTC 2016

Dear Glen (and Ed),

Count me in! My suggestion to everybody is to take some
time to walk around the island (perhaps taking an earlier
ferry if your schedule allows it). The brewery is right
off the arrival pier, so it is all too easy to just
go to the restaurant without seeing any of the sights
(the fortifications, church, old wooden houses and
shipyard for old sailing ships, among other things).

	Julf