[council] Relocating ICANN57 - Blog by Akram Atallah

Phil Corwin psc at vlaw-dc.com
Wed May 18 13:47:27 UTC 2016

The shifting of the meeting schedule has created a challenge for those of us who are members of INTA leadership. The INTA Leadership meeting starts on Tuesday, November 15th in Florida, just six days after the conclusion of the ICANN meeting on November 9th. Given the distance, even leaving Hyderabad on the 10th may not get one home to the U.S. until Friday the 11th, giving just three non-travel days before departure for INTA. So I may have to opt out of any strategy session that would cut that interval even shorter.

I've also received communications noting that the new dates mean that U.S. participants will be out of the country on our election day.

Philip S. Corwin, Founding Principal
Virtualaw LLC
1155 F Street, NW
Suite 1050