[council] Informal council session Sunday 6 November 19:00 20:00

Glen de Saint Géry Glen at icann.org
Thu Nov 3 12:44:56 UTC 2016

Dear All,

There will be an informal Council meeting to discuss the feedback from the Constituencies and Stakeholder groups in preparation for the Council meeting on Monday 7 November at 13:45. We would like to invite the Chairs of the constituencies and Stakeholder Groups, or  if you are not able to attend, please let us know who will be representing you at this meeting which will take place on Sunday 6 November at 19:00 - 20:00 in Hall 6. There will be drinks and nibbles.

Of course all Councillors are expected to attend as well as those who are standing in for absent Councillors as temporary alternates.

Thank you very much.
Kind regards,

Glen

Glen de Saint Géry
GNSO Secretariat
gnso.secretariat at gnso.icann.org<mailto:gnso.secretariat at gnso.icann.org>
http://gnso.icann.org<http://gnso.icann.org/>

Follow the GNSO via Twitter @ICANN_GNSO
Find out more about the GNSO by taking our interactive courses<http://learn.icann.org/courses/gnso> and visiting the GNSO Newcomer pages<http://gnso.icann.org/sites/gnso.icann.org/files/gnso/presentations/policy-efforts.htm#newcomers>.