[council] Flowchart listing possible GNSO actions/processes concerning Red Cross/IGO protections

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Sat Nov 5 11:12:58 UTC 2016

Dear all,

Attached please find a flow chart outlining the GNSO processes – including decision points and consequent required actions - that will be applicable to the two issues at hand: (1) “preventative” protections (i.e. the remaining recommendations from the completed PDP chaired by Thomas Rickert); and (2) “curative” protections (i.e. the ongoing PDP Working Group co-chaired by Phil and Petter Rindforth).

The document is in the same format as the decision tree we had circulated previously that covered potential Board action/processes on the same topic. We hope that this document, especially when reviewed together with the other, will be helpful to the Council as you continue to discuss potential next steps on the matter.

Thanks and cheers
Mary