[council] Dinner after our informal meeting

Phil Corwin psc at vlaw-dc.com
Sun Nov 6 03:41:41 UTC 2016

Great idea Paul. Happy to join.

Philip S. Corwin, Founding Principal

Virtualaw LLC

1155 F Street, NW

Suite 1050

Washington, DC 20004

202-559-8597/Direct

202-559-8750/Fax

202-255-6172/cell

________________________________
From: owner-council at gnso.icann.org [owner-council at gnso.icann.org] on behalf of policy at paulmcgrady.com [policy at paulmcgrady.com]
Sent: Saturday, November 05, 2016 9:50 PM
To: GNSO Council List
Subject: [council] Dinner after our informal meeting

In order to celebrate our having worked everything out in our informal session, or to continue our friendly dialogue on the issues, I'm am hosting dinner at the Westin at 8:30 for any interested Council members (so we all have time to stop by Bruce's party). Please let me know if you will join so that I can give the hotel an appropriate headcount.  See you all shortly.

Best,
Paul

PS: Keeping in mind Rubens' warning about the bugs from last night, I will have anti-insect stuff should anyone need it.