[council] Motion – GNSO Council Communication to ICANN Board Regarding Transfer Policy

Darcy Southwell darcy.southwell at endurance.com
Sun Nov 20 23:41:48 UTC 2016

All,

Attached is the Motion – GNSO Council Communication to ICANN Board Regarding Transfer Policy along with a proposed draft communication.  You will recall from our meetings in Hyderabad that ICANN GDD staff advised us that Council would need to submit this issue to the Board for consideration and further direction to ICANN staff.  This motion and the draft communication were prepared based on that advice, and I’d appreciate this being heard at our December 1 meeting.

Best,

Darcy

Darcy Southwell | Compliance Officer

M: +1 503-453-7305 │ Skype: darcy.enyeart