[council] Re: Motion - To Approve the Report from the GNSO Bylaws Implementation Drafting Team

James M. Bladel jbladel at godaddy.com
Mon Oct 3 23:17:17 UTC 2016

Hi Phil –

Let’s confirm with Marika/Mary, but we allowed this team an additional two weeks to complete their work, as requested by Steve.  Naturally, we would prefer to have as much time as possible between delivery of the report and consideration / vote by Council.  Also, with the transition behind us and an interim EC rep in place, I don’t think we are at risk of missing any external deadlines if we consider this item in Hyderabad, particularly if folks need more time to consider the recommendations.  Note that I’m not advocating for this route, but it is an option.

Thanks—

J.