[council] Webinar on new gTLD Auction Proceeds CCWG Charter - Thursday 13 October at 16.00 UTC

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Mon Oct 10 16:13:59 UTC 2016

Dear All,

Following the DT’s request for input concerning pertinent issues that would prevent adoption of the proposed charter for the new gTLD Auction Proceeds Cross-Community Working Group from all ICANN SO/ACs (see https://community.icann.org/x/7Bq4Aw[community.icann.org]), we’ve understood that there is a request to have a webinar to allow for a walk through of the charter followed by Q & A to address any questions there might be. As such, a webinar will be organized on Thursday 13 October at 16.00 UTC for 60 minutes. This webinar will also be open to other SO/ACs as others may have been similarly challenged to give the proposed charter due consideration (note, to date only formal input has been received from the ccNSO (see https://community.icann.org/x/7Bq4Aw[community.icann.org]).

If you are interested in participating, please confirm your attendance at gnso-secs at icann.org. Note that the webinar will be recorded and transcribed.

Best regards,

Marika

Marika Konings

Senior Policy Director & Team Leader for the GNSO, Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)

Email: marika.konings at icann.org

Follow the GNSO via Twitter @ICANN_GNSO

Find out more about the GNSO by taking our interactive courses and visiting the GNSO Newcomer pages.