[council] FOLLOW UP on Coordination Call on IGO/Red Cross protections among Board, GAC and GNSO representatives

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Fri Oct 28 05:43:42 UTC 2016

Dear all,

As further follow up to James’ email (below), please find attached a Decision Tree that ICANN staff prepared to illustrate the various options available to the Board, and each of its consequences. Steve Chan and I are currently updating the document to also include information on Board-GAC process interaction, and we will send that updated version as soon as we can. In the meantime, we hope the attached is helpful to the Council in your continuing deliberations on this topic.

Thanks and cheers
Mary

Mary Wong
Senior Policy Director