[council] RrSG Request For Discussion Re ICANN's Transfer Policy

Darcy Southwell darcy.southwell at endurance.com
Mon Oct 31 17:01:30 UTC 2016

Dear Council Members,

The Chair of the Registrar Stakeholder Group, Graeme Bunton, requested that I send the attached communication to the Council regarding ICANN’s Transfer Policy that goes into effect on 1 December 2016.  The RrSG Chair respectfully requests that the Council add this matter for discussion at an appropriate time during one of the public meetings in Hyderabad.

I hope all of you have safe travels to Hyderabad.

Best,

Darcy

Darcy Southwell | Compliance Officer

M: +1 503-453-7305 │ Skype: darcy.enyeart