[council] FW: RySG inputs for the Subsequent Procedures PDP WG

Emily Barabas emily.barabas at icann.org
Mon Sep 26 21:27:38 UTC 2016

Dear All,

Please find attached input from the RySG regarding the Subsequent Procedures PDP WG.

Kind regards,
Emily

On 26/09/16 22:07, "Paul Diaz" <pdiaz at pir.org> wrote:

    Attached please find the RySG's initial input for the Subsequent Procedures PDP WG. As noted in the document, the RySG  has identified a small number of initial areas in which the GNSO Policy either did not address an issue that arose during the 2012 round, or where it became clear that the GNSO Policy needed to be revised.

    Please note that in the interest of time we did not conduct a vote on these comments. We did, however, debate them on our mailing list and during a recent biweekly call. No RySG member expressed opposition to submitting these comments.

    Please feel free to contact me with questions or concerns.

    Best, P

    Paul Diaz
    Chair, gTLD Registries Stakeholder Group