[council] Re: CWG-Internet Governance and Next Steps

James M. Bladel jbladel at godaddy.com
Tue Sep 27 18:07:34 UTC 2016

Council Colleagues –

By way of a follow up:  Given that there were no additional requests or responses on this topic, it is not included on the agenda for our call on 29 SEP (this Thursday).

We will have one additional opportunity to discuss and/or request information from the CCWG-IG, which is during our 13 OCT call.  Following that, we will then consider a motion on the GNSO renewal of the CCWG-IG Charter during our meeting in Hyderabad.

Thank you--

J.